Photobucket
♥ A Moment To Remember ♥




Dec 20, 2008
at 2:58 PM

Comfortably dressed in my "OVERSIZE" pyjamas... It's Saturday...Finally it's an end of a hectic week...
After all...i still enjoy dilly-dallying at home...
-----------------------------------------------------

I simply couldn't stand the weather these few days....
Where's my rain?Where's my dark clouds?
The STUPID scorching sun have been causing my pores to dilate due to perspiration
(feeling as though i m melting...EeKs!! Hate it!),
though i have always been diligently applying sunblock (part of my daily skincare routine)
but that doesn't mean that it will stop the activation of my melanocytes to produce more melanine,
the sunblock is only a protection against the manipulations of the DNA cells cause by the harmful UV rays from the sun...
In layman's term, i would say that the sun block is only a prevention for skin diseases, premature aging and pigmentations,
and that means that I m gonna get tanner...
OMG...
I m starting all my theory thingy again...STOP! STOP!

Back on track,
this week, my schedule is so filled up with programs that i could hardly blog "properly"...

Well...I shall summarise an update of "what i have been doing for the week"
I was so busily preparing for the "Civil Defence Heritage Gallery" excursion
(*the last excursion for the children before the starting of a new term ahead)
My V.P and i have been searching so hard for an ideal souvenir to be place in the children's Goodies bag...
Yap...the souvenirs have to be something related to the excursion and that the children will be joyful upon receiving it...
---------------------------------------------------------------

On Friday,
I joined my primary school classmates in their
"Annually Life Shortening Seminar" gathering at Kovan...
(Haha...they actually named the gathering...so Cute...)
Dun ask me what does it mean,coz i dun even know the true meaning behind it...
Hmmm...actually...
they did give an explanation on how did they come up with it...
But...i seems to have totally forgotten about it ya...haha...

Anyway, I had lost contact with them for almost 4yrs
(**guys, correct me if i m wrong....LOL)
as i used to be constantly changing mobile number frequently....
Not until i found one of them in Facebook somedays ago and we start contacting back again...
well...It was like finally man...
They were like complaining that i always MIA...haha...
Ok, I m so SORRY guys!

So...We had our dinner taken at Thai Express
and thereafter, we went over to one of my ex-classmate's place to play Blackjack...
and of coz not forgetting to update each another on how's life have been doing...
As i expected, most of them are still studying and somehow, i couldn't really join in some of their conversations (all about studies)...
Anyway, Thanks for remembering me!
& the gathering was great....(in a way)

Seriously, I MISS those days whereby minds were still naive and life ain't full of complications...
Yes!
I still would like to mention something important....
If i live my childhood's day without all these 猪朋狗友,
it wouldn't be so memorable for me...!
Cheers!!


With Love,
Regina




Disclaimer

Welcome to Mademoiselle-Regina.blogspot.com

You can say anything about me as u please...
But i m who i m...

& that's something you can never be...

This is my blog...

Please respect it...
If u detest me or my blog...
Just simply click [X]

Regina

*Remember to click on the ads.Thankew*


♀That Lady

Name:: Regina Lau
DOB:: 19 May 1986
Email:: Reginality@hotmail.com
... more







*Wish Upon A Star*

♥"Coach" Signature Wristlet(white)♥
♥Expand "MyMelody" collections♥
♥Lasik♥
♥Trip to Bangkok♥
♥Trip to Taiwan♥
♥Feel the SnowFlakes♥
♥Revamp my Cosy♥
♥Driving Licence♥
♥78 colour Makeup palette♥
♥Pro Makeup Box♥
♥Sewing Machine♥
♥Digital Cam♥

♥ Her DarLinks ♥

Xuan Grace Valerie Linda
Andy aka Xiao Gui Candy Yi Hong^Beloved Brother Yu Xuan^ MySweetCousin

^ Little Miss ChatterBox ^


♫ Musical Box ♫