Photobucket
♥ A Moment To Remember ♥




Feb 24, 2009
at 10:09 PM

Finally...Home Sweet Home after a long day...
T.I.R.E.D!!!
My Vice principal have been pursuding me to retake my O Lvls...
In order to take DPT (Dip in Preschool Teaching) and become a full time preschool teacher...

Revising for O Lvls is so plain BORING!!
The thought of it have already made me SICKER than ever...

Now i realised my Beauty Diploma that i obtained few years ago is so USELESS
(unless i want to continue my career in beauty line, which i doesnt wish to)...
Haiz...
but nvm...at least a skill learned...

well...in fact...I m very contented with my current life,
successfully break free from "sales-target" stress...
I wish to remain where i m now...
just stay put...don't move...

Might as well put it this way :
I m getting lazier and lazier day by day, enjoying the "stress-free" and "worry-free" life...
almost brain dead...
LOL...
I m getting RUSTY...

Hmmmp... this isn't the way life should be...
Because...
Life wihout goals or challenges = a Living-Dead!

My Next Ideal Occupation: Mortician
there's nothing wrong with your eyes...
Yes...I want to be a Mortician...


With Love,
Regina




Disclaimer

Welcome to Mademoiselle-Regina.blogspot.com

You can say anything about me as u please...
But i m who i m...

& that's something you can never be...

This is my blog...

Please respect it...
If u detest me or my blog...
Just simply click [X]

Regina

*Remember to click on the ads.Thankew*


♀That Lady

Name:: Regina Lau
DOB:: 19 May 1986
Email:: Reginality@hotmail.com
... more







*Wish Upon A Star*

♥"Coach" Signature Wristlet(white)♥
♥Expand "MyMelody" collections♥
♥Lasik♥
♥Trip to Bangkok♥
♥Trip to Taiwan♥
♥Feel the SnowFlakes♥
♥Revamp my Cosy♥
♥Driving Licence♥
♥78 colour Makeup palette♥
♥Pro Makeup Box♥
♥Sewing Machine♥
♥Digital Cam♥

♥ Her DarLinks ♥

Xuan Grace Valerie Linda
Andy aka Xiao Gui Candy Yi Hong^Beloved Brother Yu Xuan^ MySweetCousin

^ Little Miss ChatterBox ^


♫ Musical Box ♫