![]() Mar 28, 2009
at 9:02 AMI had NEVER NEVER rebuke any "Stranger" before... (as i didn't have the courage to do so...^^) but this very S.T.U.P.I.D taxi uncle hit me on the right nerves, made me so furious that i actually did that to him...(i can't believe it too **shocked**) Wonder what he do that causes the serious eruption? It goes lik this... Well...this morning I m late for work... So as usual, I would alight at Chinatown MRT and hop on a cab to my workplace which is located at River Valley Rd (very near to Great World city). "Uncle, River Valley Road, go by Zion road cause it's near to Great world." He replied "Ok"... But then i realised that the route he took is so different from the rest of the taxi drivers.... The Road signs said: Killiney Rd Not wrong though, but it's one big round... I dun take cab for no reason and i dun have time to spare for a "Tour".... So i kinda confronted him: "Uncle, I thought i suggested to go by Zion Rd?" "Zion Rd is not linked to River Valley Rd what...How to go by there? we will have to go by Killiney Rd to reach River valley...." he then replied in a jeering manner, lik as though i m a retard. I was lik...WTF...Then why did he said "ok" in the first place?! and Well...I have been taking cab from Chinatown to River Valley Rd for umpteen times... I know i cant be wrong! Didn't i elaborate clear enough?! and he happened to be the ONLY one who doesn't seems to understand what is coming out from my mouth! Upon reaching my destination, I told him off and I pointed to him where exactly is Zion Road and he just need to do a right turn to reach my destination, which overall journey which may only need 5mins rather than 10mins.... ![]() I paid the fees and slammed the door.... and you know what, it feels GREAT than to have it all bottled it up... He jolly well deserved it.... But then, I lost my appetite because of this incident so my breakfast went into the dustbin...=( With Love,
Regina |
Disclaimer You can say anything about me as u please... *Remember to click on the ads.Thankew*
♀That Lady ![]() DOB:: 19 May 1986 Email:: Reginality@hotmail.com ... more *Wish Upon A Star* ♥"Coach" Signature Wristlet(white)♥ ♥Expand "MyMelody" collections♥ ♥Lasik♥ ♥Trip to Bangkok♥ ♥Trip to Taiwan♥ ♥Feel the SnowFlakes♥ ♥Revamp my Cosy♥ ♥Driving Licence♥ ♥78 colour Makeup palette♥ ♥Pro Makeup Box♥ ♥Sewing Machine♥ ♥Digital Cam♥
♥ Her DarLinks ♥ Xuan
Grace
Valerie
Linda Andy aka Xiao Gui
Candy
Yi Hong^Beloved Brother
Yu Xuan^ MySweetCousin
^ Little Miss ChatterBox ^ ♫ Musical Box ♫ Memories September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 March 2011 Credits |